Sign Up for the October 4 Outdoor Service
The next outdoor service is scheduled for Sunday, October 4 at 10:30am.
1) The maximum attendance for an outdoor service is 100. Space has already been reserved for those who do not have computer access. The sign-up process is necessary in the event contract tracing needs to take place, as well as to comply with state law and guidelines of the Episcopal Diocese of Eastern Michigan.
2) Bring a lawn chair.
3) Wear a mask. This is mandatory.
4) Physical distancing will be required. We ask that you sit only with those you’ve been around already during the season of coronatide.
5) There will be NO access to the St. John’s buildings.
6) If you are not feeling well on October 4, please stay home.
7) We will receive Holy Communion in “one kind” on October 4 (bread only).
8) Pam and I will be wearing masks and gloves when distributing Communion.
9) The Communion wafers will be placed in Ziploc bags several days prior to the service by a member of the Altar Guild who will be masked and gloved.
10) The online worship service will be streamed at 8am on the morning of October 4 (we’ll actually start premiering the Sunday worship services at 8am this week). You will be able to watch it “on-demand” after it finishes.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Peace in Christ,
The Rev. Curt Norman