Okay. It’s no secret that lots of places are drooling to send you a lovely shiny email each time they want to sell something. But here’s what makes us different…
- We’re not selling anything. We just want you to have accurate and relevant information in a place that’s easy for you to hear about it.
- We value your privacy. We get that your personal information is just that… personal. We will never share, sell, or otherwise be negligent with the information you give us. Nope, no way, never, not gonna happen.
- You pick what’s importation to you. When you sign up for St. John’s E-News you can pick which lists you’d like to be on so that we’re only sending you the information you’d want to hear. And here’s the kicker… you can change or unsubscribe at any time. Keep reading to learn more or if you’re in a hurry click the “Get E-News” button to get started.
Which Lists are Right for Me?
Pick one or pick a few. Read the descriptions below to help you choose which emails you’d like to receive from us!
- General Interest – For the person who doesn’t want to fuss and doesn’t want to miss anything pick this (and if you’re a member, choose that list also). Great! Now you’re totally in the loop.
- Musical & Special Events – This is for the non-members that like to see what’s going on such as organ recitals, lectures, or other one-time events.
- Special Services – Just visiting Saginaw during Christmas and Easter? Can’t get enough evensong? Then sign up for Special Services to just get the highlights of what we do at St. John’s.
- Monthly Newsletter – It’s pretty much what it sounds like. Our monthly newsletter “The Messenger” brings you a message from our rector, special event highlights, a Christian perspective on current events, and ideas for personal and family devotions.
- Members – Now you get the nitty-gritty. Being part of our members list makes sure you hear special announcements specific to parish life at St. John’s such as funerals, potlucks, and Sunday school.
How often will I get emails?
When we have something to say. You won’t get a bunch of email from us just because we like to chat. When you need to know something… we’ll tell you.
How do I change what lists I’m on?
At the bottom of each email we send you’ll see a link that says “Update Profile/Email Address.” Click it and follow the instructions.